Our vision at Saira Rizwan is to provide our valued customers with a hassle free and comfortable shopping experience. We apply the highest levels of standards while producing and delivering our products to you.
There is no return/refund on products which are delivered in a good condition, we double check the outfit/s before sending it out.
However, the following Terms & Conditions will hold:
– A request can be initiated by getting in touch with our customer care team via phone/whatsapp on +923105703355 (available between 12:00 AM to 06:00 PM). In case you wish to write to us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, transaction date, delivery date, delivery address and image of the concerned item.
– The request must be raised within 48 hours of receipt of the said shipment.
– We do not give refunds or exchange products of credit card payments that are fedex or COD deliveries.
– The customer care team will revert back to the customer on the concerned query within 3 working days.
– In the event that the customer has provided wrong/incomplete shipping address or there are 3 failed delivery attempts by our shipping agency and/or the package is refused by the recipient, there will be no refund.
– In case of International Orders, if a customer refuses to pay the Duty as mandated by the respective country of shipment and doesn’t collect his/her order from the Shipping agency, then Saira Rizwan Brand will not be liable to refund any amount for such orders.
– Also in case of international order, if a customer sends us there outfit back without the consent of the brand, then Saira Rizwan is not liable to pay the customs or any excess charges. The client would have to pay all costs of such order and would have to contact the concerned department themselves.
Disclaimer: All policies are subject to change without prior notice. In case of any conflict, the decision of Saira Rizwan will be considered final.
CopyrightⒸ2019 sairarizwan.com. All rights reserved
Send via WhatsApp
Deliveries can be delayed worldwide due to the uncertain flight plans of the courier companies.