AYANEH - SR-04
Color: Emerald Green
Fabric: Organza and Raw Silk
Work Details: Machine embroidery and hand embellishments
This Gharara - Kurta set. Multi-head and hand embellished, exemplifies craft, culture and creativity. The rich art of the emerald green tone silhouette pays homage to Sindh’s architecture. Finely tailored kurta and embroidered dupatta falls in the lap of luxury, while gotta patti, tilla and sequins embroidery express the epitome of bridal elegance.
- Embroidered & Embellished Organza Front Center Panel (0.75 Yard)
- Embroidered Organza Front Left & Right Side Panel (0.75 Yard)
- Embroidered Organza Back (1 Yard)
- Embroidered & Embellished Organza Sleeves (1.25 Yards)
- Embroidered Organza Dupatta (2.5 Yards)
- Katan Silk Lining for Shirt (2.5 Yards)
- Raw Silk Trouser (2.75 Yards)
- Embroidered Organza Border for Dupatta 4 Sides (10 Yards)
- Embroidered Organza Border for Shirt Slits (5 Yards)
- Embroidered & Embellished Organza Border for Shirt Front Hem (1 Yard)
- Embroidered Organza Border for Shirt Back Hem (1 Yard)
NOTE: As each piece is handcrafted, please note that the embroidery will not be exactly the same and there may be slight variations in the embroidery. And color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources.
- The dispatch time for stitched outfit will be 04 - 06 weeks
- Dry Clean Only.
- Do Not Shrink.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Do not wash in Machine
- Dry in Shade.
- Do Not Wring
- Colors may vary due to lighting, photography and screens.