SAHAR - SR-03
Color: Rust Orange
Fabric: Organza and Raw Silk
Work Details: Machine embroidery and hand embellishments
Drawing inspiration from Sindh architecture, this Gharara – Kurta set features multi-colored floral and baroque motifs hand-embellished on an organza, with accents of gotta patti, tilla and sequins. Paired with fine red intricate dupatta in organza.
- Embroidered Organza Front (1 Yard)
- Embroidered Organza Back (1 Yard)
- Embroidered & Embellished Organza Sleeves (1.25 Yards)
- Embroidered Net Dupatta (2.5 Yards)
- Embroidered Organza Gharara (5 Yards)
- Katan Silk Lining for Shirt (2.5 Yards)
- Katan Silk Lining for Gharara (5 Yards)
- Embroidered & Embellished Organza Neckline (0.5 Yard)
- Embroidered Border Net for Dupatta 4 Sides (10 Yards)
- Embroidered Border Organza for Gharara Goat (2.5 Yards)
- Embroidered & Embellished Organza Hem Border Front (1 yard)
- Embroidered Organza Hem Border Back (1 Yard)
NOTE: As each piece is handcrafted, please note that the embroidery will not be exactly the same and there may be slight variations in the embroidery. And color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources.
- The dispatch time for stitched outfit will be 04 - 06 weeks
- Dry Clean Only.
- Do Not Shrink.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Do not wash in Machine
- Dry in Shade.
- Do Not Wring
- Colors may vary due to lighting, photography and screens.