ZARI - SR-02
Fabric: Net, Organza and Raw Silk
Work Details: Machine embroidery and hand embellishments
With its dramatic mustard hue and an easy silhouette, the Zari Lehnga Set blends contemporary and traditional fineness. The multi-head work on this chic and sustainable ensemble is highlighted with gotta, sequins and tilla all over.
- Unstitched Details:
- Embroidered Net Panels (16 Panels)
- Embroidered Net Bodice Front and Back (0.75 Yard)
- Embroidered Net Sleeves (0.75 Yard)
- Embroidered Net Dupatta (2.5 Yards)
- Katan Silk Lining for Pishwas (5 Yards)
- Katan Silk Lining for Blouse (1.5 Yards)
- Embroidered Organza Border for Pishwas Hem (5 Yards)
- Embroidered Net Border for Dupatta Pallu (2.5 Yards)
- Embellished Organza Border for Neckline (1 Yard)
NOTE: As each piece is handcrafted, please note that the embroidery will not be exactly the same and there may be slight variations in the embroidery. And color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources.
- The dispatch time for stitched outfit will be 04 - 06 weeks
- Dry Clean Only.
- Do Not Shrink.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Do not wash in Machine
- Dry in Shade.
- Do Not Wring
- Colors may vary due to lighting, photography and screens.